§1 Scope of application of the Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Bookings/Purchases made via the
Website www. https://goingapp.pl/.
2. Making a Reservation / Purchase is tantamount to accepting these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Customer confirms that he/she has read the Terms and Conditions when purchasing a ticket.
4. In the case of a Customer who is a natural person, by making a transaction, the Customer agrees to the processing of his/her personal data to the extent
consent to the processing of his/her personal data to the extent necessary to
purchase, in particular to make the data available to the Organiser Event for which the purchase is made.
§ 2 Process of purchasing Tickets
1. In order to make a Booking and purchase Tickets, the Customer:
a. selects an Event from the list available on the Website,
b. selects seats/sectors from those available for a given Event,
c. provide his/her details, i.e. first and last name, e-mail address and telephone
contact phone number,
d. confirms that he/she has read the Rules and Regulations by purchasing Tickets
e. in the case of Ticket blanks, provides their full delivery address, i.e. street, number
house, flat number, postal code and city,
f. selects the payment method from the list provided on the Website,
Before confirming a Booking/Purchase, the Customer sees on the Website its
summary with the specified amount to be paid.
3. the Customer accepts the terms and conditions of the PURCHASE by pressing the "buy ticket" button
4. the Customer is responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data referred to
referred to in paragraph 1.
5. Reservation is temporary and is valid for the time indicated in § 5, which results from the chosen
the booking is temporary and valid for the time indicated in § 5, which results from the selected form of payment.
6. the Event Organiser sends a confirmation to the Client's e-mail address indicated
pursuant to paragraph 1(c) a summary of the Booking.
7. The Customer shall pay the amount resulting from the Booking/Purchase in accordance with the chosen
form of payment.
8. Upon receipt of the full amount resulting from the Booking/Purchase, the Organiser shall
Event Organizer delivers Tickets to the Customer in accordance with § 5.§.
3. Form of Tickets
1. Tickets for Events sold on the website are only available in the form of tickets
2. In the case of a PDF Ticket, the Customer undertakes to keep confidential the reservation number
booking number, a self-determined password necessary for printing out, and
not to make the file or printout of the PDF Ticket available to third parties, and consequently
undertakes to protect the electronic ticket against any attempts of
copying, scanning and duplicating.
§ 4 Forms of Payment and Validity Period of Reservations
1. The Event Organiser offers the following forms of payment for Tickets:
a. Internet (online) payment by bank transfer or payment card,
2. the available forms of payment for a given Event from those specified in section 1 are given
during the purchase.
3. the Customer chooses the form of delivery of Tickets in accordance with § 2 section 1 letter e).
4. Internet (on-line) payments are made by an entity cooperating with the Organiser of theOrganiser of the Event by an entity
providing services of accepting payment by credit cards and/or online transfers.
The name(s) of the entity(ies) cooperating with the Event Organiser referred to
5. The name(s) of the entity(ies) cooperating with the Event Organiser referred to above can be found on the Website and is visible to the Customer
during the process of purchasing Tickets.
6. The selection of the form of payment by the Customer determines the receipt of Tickets.
7. The contract with the Customer is concluded at the moment of paying the full amount due
resulting from the purchase of tickets
8. When choosing the bank transfer option, payment can only be made
to the bank account number indicated in the confirmation of the Booking sent to the
the Customer's e-mail address.
9. The Event Organiser accepts transfers in PLN.
10. if the Customer transfers funds in connection with the Booking in a manner other than specified in
12, the Event Organiser will return them to the account of the sender/Customer by subtracting the cost of processing such payment from the transfer amount.
the cost of processing such a payment charged by the Organiser's bank.
11. The Client agrees to the delivery of sales invoices by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in the order.
§5 Forms and terms of delivery of Tickets and Goods
1. The following forms of delivery are available:
a) for PDF Tickets: by e-mail to a postal address indicated by the Customer
in accordance with § 2 section 1 letter c).
2. VIP Invitations are delivered only within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
3. The available forms of delivering Tickets are available in the Terms and Conditions.
4. The Customer shall choose the form of delivery of Tickets in accordance with § 2(1)(e).
5. the delivery times, subject to paragraph 6, are as follows:
6. a) in the case of Ticket Blanks delivered via a postal operator
postal operator: a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 14 working days,
7. b) for PDF Tickets delivered by e-mail: a maximum of 1 working day
8. if a disclaimer has been added in the Event description that Tickets are not delivered
before a specific date, the deadlines referred to above are calculated from that date.
9. In the case of PDF Tickets, the Event Organiser sends to the e-mail address
e-mail address indicated by the Customer in accordance with the link to the Portal, which enables their
download, save and print them.
10. Upon receiving Tickets, the Customer is obliged to check the accuracy of data
printed on the Tickets with the data provided during Booking in accordance with § 2.
11. Any discrepancies identified by the Customer during the check mentioned above should
checking referred to above should be reported to the Event Organiser.
§ 6 Cancelled Events and Refunds
1. Refunds of Tickets are possible only if the Organiser informs about it
officially on the website
2. in cases other than those described in section 1, refunds of Tickets are not possible - the Customer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract, which applies to the following
has the right to withdraw from the contract, which applies to the Organisation of the Outdoor Event. Please
think carefully before purchasing, as the Organiser does not accept returns.
3. In the case of consumers, the restriction referred to in paragraph (2) results from Art. 38 Item
12 of the Act.
4. In the cases referred to in subclause (1), the Organiser shall make a refund
to the Customer immediately, no later than within 60 working days, in the same
manner in which the Customer paid for the Tickets.
5. The Open-Air Event is treated as an entertainment event, so Art.
38 of the Consumer Rights Act applies, including the catalogue of exceptions to the right of
right of withdrawal from a contract concluded away from business premises or at a distance.
Paragraph 12 of the aforementioned provision refers to: provision of services in the field of
accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental
catering, leisure, entertainment, sporting or cultural services.
entertainment, sports or cultural events, provided that the contract specifies the date or the
period of service. Thus, the customer is not entitled to a refund
§ 7 Complaints
1. All Customer complaints shall be considered by the Event Organiser within
maximum of 30 working days and should be sent to the following e-mail address
2 Any disputes relating to the services provided by the Organiser as part of the
Website shall be resolved by the common courts for the place of
of registration of the Organiser's company.
§ 8 Other provisions
The Event Organizer is not liable for damages caused by
actions or omissions of the Client or other persons, in particular for using
by them using the Website in a manner inconsistent with the applicable legal provisions or
law or these Terms and Conditions.
2. A ticket that is illegible, damaged or destroyed does not entitle the Customer to
admission to the Event.
The above Rules and Regulations apply to the purchase of all tickets that the Organiser releases for
their Events. The organiser of the Events remains the company: STAGE ART. LTD 13593711
322 HASELBURY ROAD, ENGLAND, LONDON, N9 9AP
The purchase of tickets is confirmation that you have read the terms and conditions of purchase.